Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Week 00 - It's Finally Here!

Well, it's finally here I will be leaving to go out and be a missionary! I was suppose to go to the Brazil MTC which is where you go to learn the language, culture, and prepare to teach but my visa had not been processed as of Sunday night so I will first be going to the Provo MTC. I don't know how long I will be there though, because last night I checked the status of my visa and it was processed and authorized! The power of prayer truly is real! Heavenly Father is listening to us and blesses us when we are being obedient! This is about to me an opportunity of a lifetime and I am ready to go out and make the most of it! Thank you to everyone who has been apart of my life and helped me become who I am today. Love you all!

Elder Moore and his mom

Elder Moore and his Dad and Brother
Elder Moore and his Grandparents

Elder Moore ready to board the plane (not the one in the background)


Elder Moore at Provo MTC
Elder Moore getting ready to go through security

No comments:

Post a Comment