Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Made it to Florianopolis

Quick email from Elder JT Moore

Okay so I made it to Floripa! Its awesome! I don't have much time to write. We are here at the mission office. I'm waiting to meet with President Ramilfo da Silva. The flight was good, we left at 5 am from the CTM, and the plane took off from Sao Paulo at 9 something, and it only took an hour to get here. Baggage was fine and there was no weight fee, which was awesome.

My Pdays are now on Mondays.

I don't know yet which area I'm going to or who my companion is yet!

Love you all so much. I'm fully healthy!. Everything is good, this place is absolutely beautiful. Once we got of the plane it was sprinkling a little, so awesome!

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! Jesus Christ IS EVERYTHING! I'm here to invite others to come unto him, and I am ready to start serving others. I didn't get to see Jacob, his plane lands tomorrow. All of the pics will be coming next Pday!

CAN YOU BELIEVE I'M IN BRAZIL!!!!!!!!! CRAZY!!!


LOVE YOU, Oh you need to read Alma 26:27-37 it is awesome!

When you write me or send any packages, make sure to write my FULL NAME: Elder Jason Trueno Moore, and only send packages to the mission office. They will get it to me from there. The address is:
Rua Feliciano Nunes Pires No. 42
Centro-Florianóplois-SC
CEP: 88015-220
Brazil

Love you,

Elder Moore

Elder Moore and Elder Blanchard (Photo credit to the Blanchard Family)

No comments:

Post a Comment