Monday, February 2, 2015

First Transfer, Joaçaba here I come!

Okay I am just writing a quick email I am getting transfered I am going to Joaçaba 2nd branch. I leave today at 2 pm from criciuma directly to Joaçaba. I am going to be with Elder Zamorano I think thats how you spell it. Hes Chilean and has been out for a little over year now. The other missionaries say that he works his butt of so I am really excited Also everyone says that Joaçaba is a good area! I will write more tomorrow!

Howdy yall so I am here in Joaçaba! I left at 2pm and arrived here at Midnight, I was able to read Jesus The Christ. It was an awesome trip, we climbed up the mountains in this bus that was pretty scary, usually the missionaries are not allowed to go this way (because it is dangerous) but I got lucky and have some siccckkk pictures. I am with Elder Zamorano, he is from Chile. Also in our apartment are Elder Cardean (Argentina) and Lima from Mato Grosso Brazil. The Apartment is way nicer then Criciuma.

Last week we had ward conference in Criciuma and the scripture that the stake presidency used was 1 Nephi 3:7 and I want you to know that I felt like that was something I needed to hear. Even though it may seem tough and difficult, but like its says I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them. The lords knows us personally ands knows our family perfectly and knows what we need to grow to become a celestial family. Its going to be a process and we need to become like him and we are going to have to sometimes pass through the refiners fire. This is a video I really like and the last minute is awesome Watch this Video . One thing I am learning out here that has been hard but I trying to do is to not try to do OUR will and do HIS WILL.

Last week was a busy week in Cricuima, very productive. I did travel alot with Elder Betts doing Baptism Interviews. We also had some more FSE lessons. The ward is really doing good and missionary working is progressing nicely. It was really sad to leave, but I am excited to work here in my new Area. So far we haven’t did much, but E Zamorano is really cool. So we started Tuesday off by going to lunch and on the way to lunch I twisted my ankle. Once we got there the family took good care of me. They gave me a pain relief and anti inflammatory pill and put this muscle relaxer cream on it then we iced it, and Elder Zamorano massaged it hahaha. Then they drove us home so I could rest the ankle. The area is decent size not as big as in Criciuma but good. Very Hilly! They just combined the two branches and made one super branch since it is a district and not a stake.

Not much time to write, but I will explain more next week.

Amo voces muito TCHAU

Elder Moore
Last Zone Picture in Criciuma

Paulo and Isadora my first lunch of the mish and also last one in Criciuma

I love the Pizza here in Brazil

Three of us being transferred, only E Betts is staying

Transferred to Joaçaba

The Mountain road that we climbed, awesome but a little scary!

My New Companion

No comments:

Post a Comment