Monday, June 27, 2016

Working hard ALL day EVERY day

So I am loving being able to do normal missionary work all day. I am loving this area. The members here are great they are super willing to help in the work and they are super nice. I wish I could have served here for a lot longer it is super awesome! We are teaching a lot in this area, it is way cool to always be teaching.

So on Monday we had a Family Home Evening with Daiane and Iascara they are recent converts, we are teaching their children Kiane, Ayane and Amanda. They are going to get baptized this week. We taught them about the plan of salvation. Then they taught us in another FHE, they did everything. We had some other great lessons on Tuesday and Wednesday. We also meet with Brian, and we let him teach us lessons about the Gospel of Jesus Christ, he is an awesome kid that is only 14 but is preparing to go on a mission.

The Bishop here Bispo Lopes, he is a GREAT Bishop! I have learned a lot from him in the short time we have been here. The ward reminds me so much of wards back home. They really all work together and help each other out. This week we had ward conference and it was really awesome, you can tell the leaders work really hard to make sure it was amazing, the choir was awesome, the talks and lessons were really spiritual. The building is not huge and it was jammed pack with members.

One thing I have definitely learned on the mission is doing all of the little things. If we pray, read scriptures, pay tithing, go to the temple, then we will be blessed and our life will be good. I also know that we need to study the scriptures daily, which will bless us and help us keep the commandments.

I am loving it here, I am finishing strong and working hard!
I can't wait to see you guys!
Love you all have a great week!

Elder JT Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment